Retailers face a lot of pressures, namely reduced consumer spending that has occurred because of the economic downtown and a change in shopping habits. Here at Bespoke Accountants we help you to overcome these pressures.
We will devise unique online accounts solutions that are tailored to suit your business. They are designed to improve efficiency and organisation, whilst giving you a platform for better decision-making and increased profits.
The benefits of our online accounting solutions for general retailers
- Payroll – By managing your employees' payroll electronically you can make sure it is handled efficiently and that there are fewer margins for error.
- Cash flow forecasting - Staying on top of cashflow is the ultimate key to success in business. Automated cashflow means you can handle your bills and expenses to give you a firm grip on your daily finances.
- Credit control – All businesses strive to achieve ultimate financial security. We help you to reach this goal by ensuring you stay on top of your credit.
- Card payment facilities – Customers except to be able to pay via credit or debit card nowadays.
- Budgeting and profit projections– Budgeting and profit projections are crucial for all businesses. You need to stay ahead of the game now if you are to reap the rewards in the future.
- Management reporting with Key Performance Indicators – Make better management decisions and achieve your strategic goals.
- Point of Sales systems - Unlike traditional retail systems, we can help you coordinate both your offline and online sales, customer details and inventory items.
- Stock control across multi outlets – Stock miscalculations can result in you missing out on sales opportunities. By having full control over orders and stock across all outlets you will be able to manage everything much more effectively.
- Customer loyalty programmes – Repeat business is of paramount importance for all general retailers.
- Sales discounts – Sales and discounts are great for generating attention and maximising profits, but only if they are implemented and managed effectively.