Sales growth is a great thing to aim for, provided it is profitable growth.
But you may have heard the phrase, "turnover is vanity, profit is sanity"...
If you want to grow your business and you want to grow profitably, the underlying drivers of growth - called the Seven Key Growth Drivers - are the tools for doing just that.
And these are…
- Pricing for maximum profit
- Getting more sales leads
- Converting your sales leads into paying customers
- Getting your customers to stay as customers for longer
- Getting your customers to spend more each time they buy from you
- Getting your customers to spend more often
- Increasing the effectiveness of your systems to make all these things happen consistently and effectively every single time