Being part of the Building industry is a double-edged sword. The advantages are that people will always need builders, therefore strenuous marketing techniques are often not needed and the work usually finds you in your local area. However the downside is that there are plenty of builders around to compete with. Having a construction business that stands out therefore is crucial to your success.
Builders that are highly recommended are organised, efficient and have good customer loyalty. We at Bespoke Accounting can put effective online management systems in place that will keep you head and shoulders above your competition, by giving you more time to focus on your projects.
The benefits of our online accounting solutions for builders
- Payroll - Manage your employees' and sub-contractors payroll electronically for ultimate easy and less margin for human error.
- Cash flow forecasting - Staying on top of cashflow is the ultimate key to success in business. Automated cashflow means you can handle your bills & expenses to give you a firm grip on your daily finances.
- Credit control - Stay on top of your credit for optimum financial security
- Card payment facilities - It is very rare that your customers will pay you straight up in cash (if only!) The most common means of payment is a cheque or bank transfer. For smaller projects wouldn't it be useful to be able to accept card payments from your customers at home to save you the hassle of paying in a cheque?
- Budgeting and profit projections - Very important for a business sector that is timeless. If you stay ahead of the game now, you'll absolutely maximise your potential future profits.
- Management reporting with Key Performance Indicators
- Construction Industry Scheme including verification of subcontractors and monthly reports - This is essential for builders to stay on top of managing their workforce. Build trust with you employees and, in turn, your customers by ensuring you subcontract the right people for the job.
- Project management - Help cut down unnecessary delays and keep your customers happy!
- Stock control - Never run out of building materials or tools again! Keep all your orders tracked and managed online with our help
- Health and safety - For ultimate peace of mind and to help save nasty legal situations, a good health and safety system in place can make the difference between a good business and a great one.