There are an unbelievable number of restaurants all across the UK. Whilst competition is strong, so is demand. The key to success is to build a strong reputation and ensure repeat business.
We can help you to do this by ensuring all aspects of your accounts are handled effectively. After all, something as 'minor' as a stock miscalculation can have a hugely detrimental impact on your business. From customer loyalty programmes to budget and profit projections, there are many ways we can help you.
The benefits of our online accounting solutions for restaurants
- Payroll – Mistakes made in payroll can be extremely costly. Minimise the chance of this happening with our solutions. Payroll will be handled electronically for ultimate ease.
- Cash flow forecasting – Keeping on top of your cash flow is vital if your business is to be a success. Our cash flow automation ensures your bills and expenses are handled and that you have a firm grip on your daily expenses.
- Credit control – Financial security is always a main goal for all restaurants. We can help you to achieve this with our credit control solutions.
- Card payment facilities – Eliminate the hassle that is associated with cheques by offering your customers the option of debit and credit card payment.
- Budgeting and profit projections – In order to maximise future profits it is vital to budget and project effectively. Simply thinking about the here and now is a risky approach to take.
- Management reporting with Key Performance Indicators – Soar ahead of the competition by reaching your strategic aims and making improved management decisions.
- Point of Sales systems – Effective management of sales to allow for analysis, easy re-ordering and more.
- Stock control across multi outlets – Running out of stock and supplies is never good news for any restaurant. Make sure this does not happen by managing stock effectively across all of your outlets.
- Customer loyalty programmes – Repeat business is vital for all restaurants. Our programmes will improve customer loyalty significantly.
- Sales discounts – Customers love a sale! But, you need to implement and management them effectively if they are to make you money.