We will never see the day when veterinary surgeries are surplus to requirements. You offer a service that will always be needed. Nevertheless, for your surgery to be a success, repeat business is of paramount importance.
Bespoke Accountants can help you to maximise customer loyalty with our unique online accounts solutions. Through increased efficiency and organisation you have the foundations for a successful and reliable business. This in turn ensures you stand out from other veterinary surgeries and that you increase your turnover as a result. Keeping that in mind, read on to discover more about what we can offer you…
The benefits of our online accounting solutions for veterinary surgeries
- Booking and managing appointments – There is nothing more frustrating for customers than delayed appointments. Keep on top of your appointments and ensure customer loyalty.
- Payroll – Errors in payroll can be disheartening for employees. Make sure this does not happen by managing payroll electronically. Ultimate ease guaranteed.
- Cash flow forecasting –You can get a frim grip on your daily finances with our cash flow automation. After all, staying on top of cash flow is imperative when it comes to business success.
- Credit control – Keep on top of your credit for optimal financial security.
- Card payment facilities – A lot of customers prefer to pay by credit or debit card. Give them that option. Cheques are becoming out-dated and you can eliminate the hassle that is associated with them.
- Budgeting and profit projections – If you stay ahead of the game now you will reap the rewards in the future by maximising profit potential. This is especially important in a timeless sector such as this one.
- Management reporting with Key Performance Indicators – Measure how your strategy has been implemented in order to make better management decisions and achieve your strategic goals.
- Building cases – You can build a case for each animal, which will show all of the information on one screen. This makes your life much easier and enhances efficiency substantially whilst reducing margins for human error.